We help clients design and implement shared back office service centres, achieving economies of scale, leverage expertise across, improving customer relationships.
We have in-depth expertise in the following areas:
- Shared Services diagnostic exercises – helping clients analyse the available operating model options and selecting the most appropriate to their objectives.
- Shared Services business case – helping clients set out the financial and strategic case for adopting the chosen operating model.
- Shared Services solution design – we have a unique library of proforma process designs which reduce the design phase of shared services projects to a few weeks where normally this can take several months or even years.
- Shared Services project management – our experience of many shared services implementations enables us to help clients secure the benefits of shared services in the minimum time and cost.
‘HRConnect’ was the name given to the shared services programme to transform the delivery of HR services for all staff in this major civil service organisation.
Blue Alumni’s Paul McLintic worked as project manager of the online, integrated and comprehensive Electronic Staff Handbook, an essential part of the required shared service solution. The programme needed a design for this ESH that would pull together all the available HR policy and process information in one easy to access and navigate format.
Achievements / benefits
- Reduced employee reliance on shared services – hence lower shared services costs
- Shared services staff able to refer to common knowledge base – shared with users
- Confidentiality through targeting policy information for specific employee groups
- On time on cost delivery through design expertise
“Paul McLintic consults in human resources, organisation development and change management. For the past ten years he has specialised in HR transformations involving shared services and is particularly interested in enhancing the end user experience through holistic process design and user friendly service delivery via the desk top. Paul has extensive strategy and organisation development consulting experience with major national and multi-national organisations across many business and public service sectors. His early background is in HR management and training in the UK.”
Paul McLintic – Blue Alumni